1 In a large braising pan, heat the olive oil. Dip the chicken quarters into a seasonal flour. Sear the chicken until golden brown. Remove & reserve the chicken. Drain off the excess fat.
2 In the same pan, saute the vegetables until the onions are translucent. Add the seasonings. Return the chicken to the pan, and deglaze the pan with the loine.
3 Top with Kitchen Ready Tomatoes & Whole Plum Tomatoes. Cover the pan with foil & bake in a 350 degree oven for 55 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Add the canned peas, crushed red pepper, & salt & pepper to taste.
4 Serve the chicken with sauce over pasta or separate.
1. Dredge the short ribs in the seasoned flour
2. In a braising pan, heat the oil & sear the ribs until they are lightly brown. Remove the ribs from the pan, and reserve.
3. In the same oil, sautee the onions, carrots, celery until lightly brown, add the wine garlic, tomato puree, and beef stock with the herbs and seasonings. Bring to a boil, then reduce the ribs to the pan.
4. Cover with foil, and braise in a 350 degree oven until the ribs are fork- tender
5. When the ribs are done, remove from the braising pan. Degrease the sauce, strain. serve with sauce over the short ribs. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
1 Remove Previte's London Broil from package Method
2 Broil the steaks or grill until the internal temperature of 135 degrees fahrenheit is reached & the steak is medium-rare.
3. Slice thin, against the grain at an angle
4. Place the meat on plate with a vegetable & starch for a delicious quick meal.
Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Tarragon Sauce
1. Place bacon wrapped tenderloin in roasting pan, roast in a 400 degree oven for 35 minutes, or until browned, but still rare. Baste often with the vinegar mixture
2. Pour the cooking liquid in a skillet. Add the wine, shallots, and peppercorns, and simmer for 10 mintues. Skim
3. Add the heavy cream to the wine mixture, season w/ salt & pepper, mix, and strain
4. Take off the heat, add butter & tarragon. Stir, and add mushrooms
5. Slice the tenderloing into 1/4-1/2 inch slices. Garnish with fresh tarragon
1 Rub Baby Back Ribs w/ Dry BBQ seasonings Method
2 Wrap Dry Rubbed Ribs w/ saran wrap, then tin foil, making sure all saran wrap is covered with foil. (This will not burn as long as saran is totally covered with foil.)
3 Place Ribs on a sheet pan, then place in a 275 degree preheated oven
4 Bake ribs for approximately 2-2.5 hrs until tender
5 Remove ribs from foilpack
6 Place ribs on a hot grill & baste w/ honey then BBQ sauce
7 Grill until heated & are well covered with honey & barbeque mixture
Previte's Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Pork Fillet
1. Remove Previte's Marinated Pork Fillet from package
2. Place pork fillet with roasted garlic & rosemary marinated in a roasting pan.
3. Roast in a preheated 375 degree oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
4. Remove the fillet, slice & serve with a vegetable & starch for a delicious quick meal.